Monday, February 28, 2011

Proletariat Pizza

When my friends told me they wanted to eat at Proletariat Pizza, I was excited. This place had gotten good reviews. But when I saw where it was on the map, I began to worry a bit; it's not at the best neighborhood of town. One friend ended up leaving his dog in his car and had to keep checking on the dog throughout the evening. Anyways the food was great and I got to try different varieties because we had a large group.
I liked the ham and egg (Prosciutto, soft egg, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce). Left was favorite(Italian sausage, fresh chopped garlic, Mama Lil’s peppers, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce).
My ham and cheese slice. Yummy.
Margherita (Sliced tomatoes, fresh and shredded mozzarella, basil and tomato sauce) and Cinco (Fontina, provolone, asiago, gorgonzola and mozzarella cheese with tomato sauce).

No comments:

Post a Comment