Thursday, March 17, 2011

Richmond, BC Night Market

I'm driving to Richmond tomorrow after work. Reminded me of my trip to Richmond this summer. Can't wait for the summer months to roll around!

I was told that the night market at Richmond, BC during the summer months is a must visit. I remembered the night markets in Taiwan, especially the famous Shilin market, that had hoards of street food. Could this be as good? Well, at Richmond, almost the entire population consists of Chinese. Another place to get bootlegged DVDs and Asian toys/gadgets.
I wanted to try this but I was too full from all the other street food! Next time!
My friend had gotten this the last time we visted (one week prior! I just had to keep going back for more!). I read about it in the newspaper. Like gua bao with different flavored meats inside.
Octopus on a stick. You could also get lamp, chicken and shrimp on a skewer.
Had to try this!



No comments:

Post a Comment